We have updated some parts of the underlying system, although these will not make much difference to anyone currently, however going forward it enables us to handle the way pages are loaded better, to minimize the jiggling or elements.

We have also updated the dashboards slightly and fixed an issue with the Dungeons & Dragons ® 4th edition character sheet which would cause characters to not be loaded correctly when they had feats. This should now be fixed in version 1.1.1.0.

We are currently working on enabling the Starwars ® – Saga edition character sheets as well as Warhammer ® Fantasy Roleplaying game character sheets.

We have finally made further progress with the mobile version which currently works with Dungeons & Dragons ® however there are still some technical issues we need to work through before it can be released to live.

By | 2017-09-01T16:42:34+00:00 July 10th, 2012|General, Updates|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment